Clyman Fire Commission
Tuesday, October 8, 2019
Immediately following Joint Board Meeting
Clyman Village Hall
713 Morgan Street
- Call to order and roll call
- Approve minutes from previous meeting
- Election of Fire Commission President and Vice President
- Appointment of Fire Commission Clerk
- Reappoint Department Captains and Lieutenants
- Approve new fire department members
- Approve members who resigned/retired
- Discussion/update on consolidation talks with Reeseville and Lowell Fire Dept.
- Fire Chief’s Report
- Motion to adjourn.
NOTICE:It is possible that members of, and possibly a quorum of, other governmental bodies of the Village and Town may be in attendance at the meeting above to gather information. No action will be taken by any governmental body at the meeting above other than by the governmental body specifically referred to in the above notice.
Note: Any person wishing to attend who, because of disability, requires special accommodations, should contact the Clyman Village Clerk at (920) 696-3444, with as much advanced notice as possible, so appropriate arrangements can be made.
By Kris Kohlhoff
Fire Commission Clerk